I tried their free sample and now I get billed $92.00 every month and the return address is a p.o.box with no phone number to cancel.

I am pissed off.This is such a scam!!

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dermavie. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dermavie.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Dermavie to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dermavie?

Comments

Complete scam.Agreed to free sample, just pay shipping of $9.00.

When i received my credit card statement was billed $99.99 and $99.98. I called immediately and was told that per discloser statement (there was none) if i didn't call to cancel it became automatically monthly. They agreed to reimburse all but $64.00 and cancel account. Instead i was charged another $99.00 and $64.00.

I have now opened dispute through credit card and cancelled card so they can't bill again.Total scam and outright theft.