Turnaround Time

I saw an ad while going through my yahoo mail.It caught my interest so I entered my info on my iPad.

However it did not go through so I gave up. But about 5 min later my phone rang and a woman operator stated that she had alled to help complete my order. So I gave her my credit card info. She reassured me that this was not a sales call.

The Dermavie cream arrived promptly. It had a bad smell and was gritty. Disgusting! I was definitely not going to get anymore.

However about 14 days later a new package arrived to my great astonishment. I thought they had sent me a duplicate order in error. I called to find that I had been billed twice for $96. I was horrified and called the customer service who was rude and hung up on me.

I called again and someone actually gave me an address to return the product and told me that I would be charged for the "free cream" since I had not cancelled in 14 days. Nowhere on that particular site did they mentthis condition. I know for a fact that I would never order a sample with that precondition !

Needless to say I was livid.I asked for a supervisor but he refused stating thT he was not allowed to spend so much time with one customer and hung up on me.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Dermavie. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dermavie to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dermavie and dermavie cream free trial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dermavie?

Comments