Scam scam scam.They offer FREE SAMPLES ONLY CHARGE FOR SHIPPING!!!

So there is a charge for 4.95 and 5.95. Then what they do is ship these together and charge your account. 99.98 and 99.99...for the product and tell you you signed for a 14 day trial and didnt call to cancel...YOU HAVE TO CALL 3 DIFDERENT COMPANIES FOR ONE PRODUCT to cancel and try to get money back again on a FREE SAMPLE that ends up costing 200.00. My bank stayed on the phone with them as they scammed me credited me back 35% for one product 40% for the other and no regrets other than i didnt read it properly.

I obviously am not the first nor will i be the last scammed in this. I will he making phone calls to ensue this matter. I cancelled my bank card and had new one issued. Buyer beware.

By the way.The product sucks.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dermavie. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dermavie.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Dermavie to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dermavie?

Comments