1.8
Turnaround Time

Scam.They offer FREE SAMPLES ONLY CHARGE FOR SHIPPING!!!

with lots of fine print. So there is a charge for $4.95 and $5.95. Then what they do is ship these together and charge your account. $99.98 and $99.99 typically...for the product and tell you you signed for a 14 day trial and didnt call to cancel.

I had to call numerous times to get ahold of the company during the trial period when I was planning to cancel, and then I finally got ahold of a rep. The reps are trained not to let a person cancel so I accepted a 1 week extension of the trial period. I confirmed with the rep if I kept the two products I would only be charged the full price for the next shipment which I had planned to accept, but instead I was charged full price for the original shipment and never received my second shipment. When I called customer service the to inquire why I hadn't received my 2nd shipment, two rep's ended the call even though I wasn't being rude and just had questions to understand why I paid over $100 for nothing.

I explained that to the 3rd rep who finally was able to answer my questions that it was basically bad timing and I should have cancelled during the 14 day trial. This company is a real hassle to deal with and I would not recommend wasting your time and MONEY. They wouldn't refund me since I didn't cancel during the trial period even though I called and was misinformed. I asked the rep if this happens to many others and the rep told me MANY ppl call with complaints.

I obviously am not the first nor will I be the last scammed in this or provided with misinformation.

Buyer beware.If you choose to try it cancel within the first 14 days and don't let them talk you into ANYTHING else or you will risk paying a pretty penny for these items.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $90. JenniferPorter is overall dissatisfied with Dermavie. The most disappointing about dermavie cream free trial at Dermavie was being tricked into paying more and order scam Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dermavie.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Dermavie to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dermavie?

Comments