Turnaround Time

I clicked on a link for skincare which led me to the Free trial advert. Nowhere did it state that they would charge after 14 days.

I tried submitting for it on my ipad and failed. Promptly 5 mins later I got a call from a "very helpful" lady at customer service who stated she was "just making sure my order went through smoothly for the Free trial. I then gave her my credit card and address. The cream arrived promptly and was quite substandard and gritty in quality.

Subsequently another shipment arrive within 3 weeks.

I was shocked to find a charge of $96 on my credit card. Called customer service and they were rude and unhelpful.

This reviewer shared experience about "misrepresentation on promotional advert and intentional misguidance by customer service rep" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $195. This person is overall dissatisfied with Dermavie. The most disappointing about dermavie cream free trial at Dermavie was being scammed, rip-off of 179 dollars and billing scam Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dermavie.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Personal Care category for more informed decision or compare Dermavie to other companies on our site.

Comments